What is my purpose?
My purpose is to help you build the life and business you want. I aspire to awaken the potential that lies within you so you can face your challenges and achieve your goals. My intention is that you become the agent of your own change.
What is my role?
I accompany you to discover a new way of looking at your challanges. As a result, you will find different ways to approach them, obtaining better results and greater personal satisfaction.
I am not a consultant nor a counselor. What I do is facilitate and promote your change.
What can we do together?
- Develop a clear vision of what you want
- Identify how to achieve your goals
- Find the barriers that hold you back and the price you pay if you do no not surpass them
- Identify your values, your qualities and strengths
- Focus on actions, establish what you have to do and make it happen
- Check your progress, make adjustments along the way
- Enjoy the journey and success
- Extraordinary Results
- Reach your goals in less time and more easily
I consider myself a citizen of the world as I have lived in multiple countries: Colombia, France, United States, Spain and Australia. I have held senior positions in both small and large companies with more than 12 years of professional experience in the areas of business development, marketing and customer service. I also ran my own catering business (which surprises my mother as she thought I would never learn how to cook).
I love traveling, public speaking and dogs and cats (though I have never owned one).
More info about me on LinkedIn
- Respect our Confidentiality Agreement
- Be honest and professional
- Trust you, believe in your abilities
- Create a space of trust and respect where you can explore
- Listen to you, ask you questions, challenge you
- Establish a dialogue that allows you to bring to the surface answers already within you
- Accompany you on the discovery of a new perspective
- Assist you in your decision process and creating the action plan to achieve your goals
- Identify your strengths and existing talents in order to get the most out of them
My philosophy is that the client chooses the coach and the coach chooses the client. It is a mutual choice. A context of trust must be built, thus my first session is for free.
I use the methodology of Ontological Coaching.This means that:
- I ask questions, I offer interpretations, I challenge my client so that he or she can develop a new perspective that will allow him or her to find innovative solutions and achieve extraordinary results
- I see my client as a person who has all the skills and abilities to achieve his or her goals
- I do not tell you what to do or how to do it (I’m not a mentor, advisor or consultant)
- I believe you can find the answers. My job is to engage in a dialogue that enables you to find them
- I am committed to fulfill the objectives set out in the coaching process
- I accompany you in the design and monitoring of an action plan to facilitate you getting the results you want
My philosophy is that the client chooses the coach and the coach chooses the client. It is a mutual choice. A context of trust must be built. Therefore, I always offer the first session of coaching is free.
Coaching sessions can be both face-to-face or via skype.